Alsco is a Registered Training Organisation offering nationally accredited First Aid and Fire & Evacuation courses via an innovative training and management system with fixed price fee structure.
With Alsco Managed Training you get:
- Quality training by industry experts
- Training qualifications and recertifications tracked through centralised reporting system
- Measure your training compliance in real time by company, division, site and employee
Under the model Work Health and Safety Act, persons conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU) have a duty of care to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety for their workers, customers and visitors by eliminating or minimising risks at the workplace.
Are You Fully Equipped For An Emergency?
With our complete managed service we’ve got your emergency response training needs covered.
Alsco is a Registered Training Organisation offering Nationally Accredited First Aid, Emergency Response Training and Evacuation courses with flexible course options to suit your business. Our innovative Managed Training System has been specifically developed and features an encrypted online system that is tailored to each customer and workplace. The system is designed to support our customers through:
- Managing and maintaining data
- Email notifications to employees and managers when training qualifications are due to expire
- Trend risks and measure compliance through integrated Incident Management Tool
- Centralised reporting detailing complete training records
Alsco’s Managed Training Service is a complete package comprising training and a managed system which will help you stay WH&S compliant and better prepared to deal with an emergency in your workplace.
Courses are conducted on your premises or at one of our convenient training venues.
The Key Elements To Our Program
Online Administration – Developed specifically for our customers, the secure online system consolidates records, provides immediate reporting and information on the current status of staff and site compliancy.
The innovative administration tool provides management with a central reporting tool that tracks first aid, warden training and evacuations for all staff and reduces the administration burden for customers with multiple locations.